1. The magic of life is the tragedy of life. We find meaning and value in that which is denied to us: complete communication with others, love that wholly overcomes loneliness, happiness, complete self-knowledge. We live to struggle, to attempt to achieve the unachievable.
2. The Earth is falling through the night.
3. Your love for someone never dies. It will live forever. You will always carry them with you. But the feeling of the love, the memory of a particular love will vanish and over the years becoming alarmingly inaccessible until one day — all of a sudden — it’s completely lost in the sea of the unconscious.
4. Being able to critique yourself is the rosetta stone of intelligence. Genius begins with being able to perceive your own weaknesses, openness to your own vulnerability.
5. Dreams are more powerful than reality.
6. Every truth can be reversed. Paradox is the most honest mood of the human…
View original post 481 more words